“When this body has been so magnificently and artistically created, it is only fitting that we should maintain it in good health and harmony by the most excellent and artistic science of Yoga.” – Geeta Iyengar
Our modern world is discombobulating to everyone but to women especially. Women of all ages and from all walks of life are experiencing unprecedented amounts of stress as the pace and demands continue to increase for us. While exercise alone is great, it is incomplete - for the body, mind and spirit are intertwined and interdependent. Women today need a holistic approach to authentic wellness, peace of mind, fitness and weight management.
This is why the harts gallery is thrilled to host Yogini Workshop, a body and soul bootcamp for women. Led by women’s wellness coach Ellen Barrett, Yogini Workshop is a perfect combination of gentle movement, guided meditation and inspirational pep-talk.
In this two-hour workshop you’ll:
- Understand the difference between weight release and weight loss
- Notice how calming down and tuning in are the foundations to authentic wellness
- Learn breathing techniques that improve energy levels and eradicate fatigue
- Utilize gentle yoga and mat Pilates to align your body, mind and soul
- Feel optimistic and empowered about your whole self!
$15 beforehand, $20 at door. Please bring a yoga mat.